Thursday, 9 November 2017

Scrap time: Creative Time

Hello Crafty people,

Cash envelopes are very popular in India for gifting on weddings and other occassions as well.
This is a fun project that i decided to do as my pile of scraps was overflowing and i desperately needed to bring it under control, also I had a ton of chocolate brown paper that I had mistakenly bought without realising that it was not cardstock but just some 175gsm paper. This idea made me use both these and turned out to be a fun project.


A little while ago I had used some of my small scraps to die-cut some flowers and made a lots of flowers and that is what I used in this project too. Used the A4 size brown sheets and a scoring board to create the envelopes and then layered them with the pattern paper, die cuts and flowers to create the front.

I used some border dies as stencils to create borders.

Lastly a heat embossed sentiment on vellum added the finishing touches.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Seema, your envelopes are gorgeous - gifts in and of themselves! You've transformed your scraps into beautiful pieces of art!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, these are stunning! Those envelopes are each gorgeous works of art! And to think you used scraps....utterly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much... appreciate your taking the time to cooment....

      Delete
  3. Super project Seemaa. especially loved the oval frames you added
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much Dr. Sonia...your feedback is always valuable

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...