Thursday, 7 September 2017

BE Free!!-A canvas Collage

Hello friends,

The festive season has started in India as well as the world and at happy little stampers this month we have a collage theme and I wanted to try a new style for me and this is what I made.



This collage was done in a style that I have seen Dyan Reaveley do in many videos and wanted to try it and used dylusions paints for the same.
I used stencils and stamps and paper cuttings and paperpiecing technique.

Hope you all will enjoy this and join us this month over at Happy Little Stampers.
Hugs
Seemaa

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou Greta Your encouragement and appreciation means a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Simply gorgeous ... love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, really appreciate you stopping by!!

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...