Saturday, 9 September 2017

All Occasion card!!

Hello Friends,

Today I am here to share a very simple card with you. To confess I started making this card a while back but somehow lost my way somewhere along the lines...does this ever happen to you???
You start a project and somewhere you lose your path and reach a block where you cannot decide which way to go.....what do you do then ??? Please share in the comments below!!
I usually keep the project aside and start working on something else and later when something clicks I would come back and finish...


So as I mentioned this card ws half done and sitting in my stash...when suddenly I found a die set that I had not used and wanted to work with. I usually like very simple cards and thus make simple cards but i have seen so many people come up with such beautiful cards using various dies etc I wanted to try one too....and this is what i made. I hope you will like it .

I made the flowers using flower punch and leaves are from the heartfelt creations classic rose collection.

I love the pattern paper from papericious and used that as the base and mounted it on a piece of craft foam. Added the corner die cut and then the leaves over which i used the flowers made by me... I did not add a sentiment as I feel this can be used for any occasion from a birthday anniversary to a get well soon card...so I left out the sentiment as that can be added when it is used.

List of supplies
cardstock




I am linking this card to the following challenges!!

Petal LU challenges Challenge #45-anything goes

 Tuesday Throwdown #359 Punches and/or Dies

Glitter~Glitter~Glitter


CraftRocketchallenges Challenge #41 Something Beginning with "F"






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful elements--lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Greta!! your appreciation means a lot!!

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...