Friday, 11 August 2017

Do the Doodle -ATC

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am here today sharing a few ATC that I made for this month's Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge where the theme is Doodle!!

So here 's what I made!!




I created two backgrounds one a doodled background basket weave on which I then added colours with sprays and stamped some words that are meant to remind me of things that we as adults often forget... as these will be sitting on the front of my desk.

The second set came from a background where I sprayed colours from and then did some small doodles on top and added some words again by stamping...

I hope you would enjoy this challenge and do the doodle....

Have fun.Looking forward to see your creations!!

Supplies used

Water colour card stock-white
Black plain cardstock
Sprays colours
Shimmer spray
Brushtro fine tip markers
Uniball white gel pen
Archival ink pad
Sizzix die and stamp set
paper trimmer
Scissors
adhesive




6 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous basket weave background, such a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background colors. Love your doodling.
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These look fab, great doodling too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...