Monday, 17 April 2017

New city, new home, my first project!!!

Hello Friends,

This is my first post from my new city -the city of Gardens -Banglore. I am looking forward to my stay here and i am super excited that i can now have a separate work area for my beloved supplies and my passion...- my first Craft room. I am in the process of doing my craft room and i decided to add my favourite colour as accents for this room...Its teal and i since i did not want to spend too much on getting new storage in that colour i decided to revamp what i had.

This is also my first project using the chalk paints and it was wonderful so without further ado i would like to share what i did !!!

I hope to do more projects and will keep you all updated and if you have any suggestions for organisation please do leave it in the comments below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...