Monday, 11 July 2016

DIY glitter paper or cardstock - does not rub off!!!!!


Hello Crafters!!!

Welcome to a new week.
I was going through my stash a while ago and realized that all my glitter tubes were wither dry completely or dry enough that it did not flow out smoothly from the tubes, but me being me was having a hard time thinking of throwing it all away, so decided to cut up the tubes and take out all the glitter and spread it on pieces of paper to make my own glitter paper.



I did just that and voila i had myself a stash of glitter paper that can be die cut to make embellishments and use on my projects. So I hope you enjoy this video and do try it out .












video





3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to throw things out either Seema and your lesson in making the best use of our stash is very welcome! I love your glittery butterfly and how great to have leftovers for more embellishments in the future. Such a pretty card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to throw things out either Seema and your lesson in making the best use of our stash is very welcome! I love your glittery butterfly and how great to have leftovers for more embellishments in the future. Such a pretty card design too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much Carol, rally appreciate that you liked the idea.

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...