Friday, 1 April 2016

Mini Album Share "Unforgetable Memories"


Hello Friends,'

This is an Album share that i amde a little while back for a friend of mine. I followed a tutorial for this by Terry from Terrys Scrapbooks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_8b7Lt_JQ
So I would like to thank her for inspiring me to make this book. Hope you enjoy it . I have photos here too that you can see each page clearly. Hope you enjoy it and a brief list of supplies is mentioned at the end of the post. Leave me comment and Than you for stopping by.























Supplies


Supplies :

Black Cardstock 250gsm
Pattern paper 12x12 by Enogreetings
1" Black Satin Ribbon and  1/4"yellow satin ribbon
paper flowers made by me from scraps
tags from enogreetings
some scrap lace in sea green and peachy pink
rhine stones
organza ribbon


You may also like : 6x6 Mini Album


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...