Friday, 15 April 2016

A Simple Mother's Day Card

Hello friends ,

Mother's Day day is just around the corner and we are all gearing up to find ways to thank our mother for their wonderful work... US!,!!

So here is a clean and simple Mother's Day card  that I hope my mom and all of you will like too...





I stamped this and since it was so sweet an image that I decided not to do much other than colour it in my mums favourite colours. Used my Touch Alcohol markers for colouring. Backed it on red layering card stock and finally on the black card base. I used a piece of vellum for the sentiment and White heat embossed it and embellished with punched hearts and pearls.



I am entering this card  for Parus card challenge Anything Goes..for exciting challenges and beautiful cards please visit http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...