Saturday, 26 March 2016

Thinking of You- Butterfly Challenge!!!

Hello crafters ,

Wishing you all a very colourful and happy Holi, and easter!!
Here is card that i am entering for the #51butterfly challenge blog at http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.in/2016/03/51-butterflies-m-is-for-margins-andor.html. The theme is Butterflies+M for Margins and/or Mint. I really liked the card posted by Guest designer Dr. Sonia (http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2016/03/guest-designing-for-butterfly-challenge.html) and i drew my inspiration from there. The card is pretty simple and is just an assembly of pretty things together......so here it is.




Hope you like it and please leave me a comment. Thanx for stopping by... see you soon.

Seemaa

2 comments:

  1. So glad you managed to link your card up in the end as I would not have wished to miss this gorgeous card. I love the flowers and butterflies around the oval shape. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered in the draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mrs. A, loved your encouraging comments i am fairly new to card making so this is really good.. thanx a ton for stopping by.

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...